Commercial Sale Attorney Parkland: Common Legal Issues
Commercial property has separate and distinct property laws from residential properties. This is the reason why if you need help with legal issues, you better get the services of a Commercial Sale Attorney Parkland.
- Zoning and land use – Commercial activities can typically only occur in commercial zones on commercial property.
- Property taxes – These can sometimes be higher than residential property taxes, and may be different according to the type of business in place on the property.
- Insurance – Commercial property insurance disputes are a common source of legal issues for many businesses.
- Ownership disputes – Many businesses deal constantly with title, ownership, and leasing disputes over commercial property.
- Boundary disputes – Some commercial property may cause disputes due to the physical boundaries of the property, or if the property is protruding onto another eighboring zone.